Mathematics for J.H.S.
Mathematics for Junior High Schools is a series of three books carefully structured to cover the 2012 revised Junior High School Mathematics Syllabus issued by the Curriculum Research and Development Division of the Ghana Education Service.
The series were written in strict adherence to the approved National Syllabus for Mathematics (Junior High School 1 – 3) of September, 2012 for use by pupils in Junior High Schools in Ghana.
The books conform in all aspects to the current Mathematics syllabus for Junior High Schools.
The series of books is written in clear, simple language with many worked examples and diagrams to emphasise concepts explained. There are many exercises in each unit, indeed there is an exercise after each single concept introduced.
Special features include:
- The series of books is written in simple language appropriate to the grade level of the pupils.
- Every sub-unit starts with at least one worked example.
- Each sub-unit has appropriate exercises to test pupils understanding.
- There are also revision exercises in each unit to consolidate and test pupils’ level of understanding.
- Book three, the last of the series contains three sets of revision test items with the purpose of reviewing the whole syllabus and preparing the pupils for the impending Basic Education Certificate Examination
- There is also an accompanying Teacher’s Guide with more exercises and test for each unit.
- Answers are provided for the exercises and tests in the Teacher’s Guide.
Masterman offers to schools quality text and story books as well as printing services and products at very reasonable prices. We distribute our books to all the regions in Ghana.
Get In Touch
MaClean road, near Odorkor traffic light, off Mallam Kaneshie Road.
Tel: 0302-325057/8 / 0573 232 344 / 0576 519 293
P.O. Box AN 19720, Accra-North
Working Hours: Mon – Fri – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Behind Medlab Building, Opposite K.A.T.H Bantama.
Tel: 0577 669 070 / 0572 852 995
Liberation Road, Opposite Providence House near Kinapharma.
Tel: 0577 669 050 / 0572 852 997
Request a Quote